Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Photo for mom? and Random Crap


       So I was thinking about how my mother is playing me to make her X-mix gift for her brother, and I said sure I would like to make it. What is it? Well it is photos of his dogs that she want me to funk up to make them cooler or just odd. hehe I like making odd and strange things. If it will help I do animation for my school, so I need the colors so I can work my magic to them. So that will be fun to do, But it is a little hard to do with school and teaching my girlfriend, a long with my boyfriend to. So I will am going to work on it when I can.

       I still am coming up with what to make with my girlfriend, she did not really tell me what she wanted me to teach her so yeah. It would be nice to have some help with my crafts I make a long with my Fursuits....... Yes I am a furry I don't really care to say I am. I have been one for a long long time, so I'm fine with Whatever you have to say to that. I also wright books, well non of them are finished But I am working on them. So that is fun to do, my boyfriend to is a furry and he does not care, my girlfriend thinks that its cool that both of us are furry!

     As you can see I am full of random crap and shit that I will go off on so yeah. All i have to say Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment